Register for the Tournament Now
Player Registration Closed
10th Nov 2021
Registration End Date
11th Nov 2021
Tournament Start Date
About UNO 10
Please contact the Tournament Organizer for any questions and issues regarding gameplay, scores, match schedules, registration status, Game ID, and more.
All prize money will be paid out at the latest 90 days after the League finals have been completed. If a player is missing the proper payment information and makes no effort to fix this, the prize money will not be paid out until this is rectified.
The tournament is played in the Uno app:Android IOS
When installing the application, all players must play to reach the fourth level to open the feature of adding friends and creating a private match
The fourth level must be reached before the start of the tournament matches
• The game will be played 2 against 2
• In the event that the opponent did not attend within 15 minutes, you are entitled to record a score of 2-0 in your favor.
• The way to win is to play 3 rounds
• The winner of two rounds is the winner of the match
• After the match ends, photos of the two rounds must be attached to the result after the end of the match.
• The team must consist of two players
• The team at the left of the table is the host (the host must send invitations to the players and create the room)
• After entering the application, you must go to your social or friends, and add the opponent via ID. Example: 31934451337
• After adding the discount, you must go to the home page and choose Fun Room Follow these steps to create a private match:
• 1-CREATE ROOM
• 2-Battle Mode : 2Vs2
• 3-Numbers of rounds: 3
• 4-Then choose tap here to customize your own rules.
• 5-Total time 10 minutes
Here are the steps to submit scores:
• Login to Kafu Games & go to “My Tournaments”
• Select your Tournament
• Click on the “Matches” tab
• Click on “Submit Scores”
• Enter your score, upload the screenshot and click “Done”
• Submitting the score will be available after 15 minutes of your match time for 35 minutes